• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Is anyone interested in a World Peace map contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I was thinking of having a map contest if enough members are interested. Since the former group leader held a contest I though why not. Might be fun. I also though it would be nice to award the contest winner a prize of some sort. Something like an image you could put in your signature or post on your profile page. And some rep too.

The map you submit would have to be something related to World Peace. The more peaceful the better :)

If enough people sign up I will post a entry deadline for submission of your maps. It'll probably be like 30-60 days. That should be enough time to whip up something decent.

This contest is closed due to a lack of interest. But we do have a new upcoming terraining contest hosted by DragonSlager.

Level 9
I'm not looking into joining in the contest... i can't do that at the moment because i have really few free time, but i would suggest that the idea of the contest would be about making a map about trading. :D I mean... each contestant comes up with an idea about some rules of trading and the map will be about that idea, sort of... trading some items... or resources... or i don't know... and the one who trades the most in a time... or reaches a limit wins. (Just suggesting, since i saw the topic, hope it's ok)

Status
Not open for further replies.