• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Importing songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
When you import a song in the import manager the song doesn't work in the game what do i have to do to make it work?? I remember that when importing models and stuff the path had to be changed bud don't remember how but anyhow how do i make the songs work in the game?

Level 28
What format does the song have?
I remember, wc supports mp3 so keep the sounds in wither mp3 or wav.
Next, to play the sound, go to the sound manager, import it.
If you imported a mp3 (which would be best), right click onto the imported file and click "use as music".
Then, go to triggers, browse to the "sound"-actions -> play music and check for your imported file

Status
Not open for further replies.