• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Importing jass scripts errors every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello!

Issue

I can't import any pre-made Jass script systems into my world editor and save it/use it.
Once I save (even using a demo map), my world editor reports script errors and then doesn't work.

I have imported and tried TriggerHappy's Save/Load system and Bribe's damage engine. Both display script errors and cannot be used.

screenshot-2020-12-23-123321-png.371004

Bribe was kind enough to load my map and save his Damage Engine system onto it without any issues. So, it is down to my system.

What I've currently tried

- My world editor has "Create unknown variables when pasting triggers" turned on.
- My Warcraft III and world editor have the latest patches.
- I have completely uninstalled and re-installed Warcraft III.
- JassHelper, vJass and Optimizer are turned on.

I currently run Windows 10 Home bootcamping off a Macbook Pro (2018).

Any ideas or solutions will be greatly appreciated.

Solved

Unchecked "Enable Optimizer" in the JassHelper drop down menu in the Trigger Manager.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-23 123321.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-23 123321.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
I've got "Enable JassHelper", "Enable vJass" and "Enable Optimizer" all ticked. Sorry I should've of stated these in the original post. Unfortunately I still get errors.

Your screenshot looks like it's using the vanilla syntax checker and not JassHelper. Make sure your game is updated as the latest patch fixed an issue with JassHelper.

Status
Not open for further replies.