• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Importing a Model to the 3dsMax 4,5,6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am try everything and read the most comments and posts... on this web. Could be there someone with the brain in the head a gave me a link to the ,,Working,, Importer to 3ds? Because i ve got about 35 scripts for 3ds max 4,5,6 and none of them work. When I press run script nothing happend. Just nothing. The error would be welcome , but the scrren is like before I run the script. And for second in the Warcraft III Art Tools is a sentence:

Comprising a set of plugins for Discreet®’s 3ds max®, these tools allow advanced users to create, modify, and quickly preview models and animations.....

The question is: How could I modify , if I can´t Import it.

Level 5
Every script and plugin made in 3D Max works only in 3D Max, only plugins are dependent on which version of 3D Max you use.

There are many scripts to import Warcraft 3 models, the impexpmdx.mse and importmdx.mse are the most known.

Level 2
Yeah , it´s fully registred.About 2500Sk in our country and about 100$ in dolars. The script just won´t work. Don´t tell that I am doing something wrong.Tell me where I can download functional script ako better plugin for Importing to Max 4,5, or 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.