• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Import] Imorting error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi! I have a problem with some imported icons. I don't know that it is a common problem or not. So I import the icons and it works correctly in-game and than I save the map and for every icon I imported pops up an error message saying: Unable to create directory: User/Documents/Downloads/etc..

Please help! :goblin_boom:

Br0

Br0

Level 4
I have no idea how that would happen, could you provide a screenshot?

However are you making sure all icons have their correct paths?

Br0

Br0

Level 4
Well if you show me a picture of what is happening I might be able to help hopefully. The only reason that it could be happening from what I see is incorrect paths or bad textures.

Level 2
Here is a screenshot Importing Error.PNG

(nevermind that Documents are Dokumentumok it's hungarian)

Br0

Br0

Level 4
Looks like a cool map your making, back to the topic.
You need to shorten the directory path for it is too long/large for anything to work I would assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.