• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Illidan from no wings to wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm not sure if this have been asked before, but here I ask anyways.

With Demon Hunter, Illidan.
There is a model with no wings and a model with wings.
Now, I've tried to modify the 'bear form' spell, to put on the Demonhunter, where normal form has no wings and the morphed form becomes the one with wings (Not demon form), the wired thing is that, every time I morph, he becomes Demon Form, which is not what I wanted.

So has anyone found a way to work around it???
All I want is, Demon Hunter Morph in Demon Hunter With Wings, not Demon Hunter Morphed and become Demon Form.

Thanks First.

Calv

Level 2
Thanks Sopho.
That helps, understand now.
What you said about the special effects, seems to be much better though, since all I wanted was to add wings, not change the whole thing. =)

Thanks again.

Cheers

Level 3
actually, wat u can try to do, is change the model for the demon hunter mprhoed to the demon hunter with wings. i think it hould change into it then. but if it doesnt, listen to ealrier replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.