• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If no skin path is given...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Firstly, I am TERRIBLY sorry for asking this question, since it is probably answered somewhere in your forums dozens of times. :cry:

Strangely, today your site (or my cable conn) is having a lot of lag, and I am having a very hard time maneuvering through pages so... here it is:

On some (a lot) of the custom models in your Skins section, no custom path, such as units/Creeps/SylvanasWindrunner/SylvanasWindrunner.blp, is given! The two specifically that I am angered by are the "BattleMageBetter.blp" Skin, and the "watcher.blp" Skin. The creator has NOT made the custom path for these skins obvious on the post.

Is there a rule that implies on skins where no path is given? For the Battlemage, I tried everything obvious. Since it's a Jaina skin, I tried units/Creeps/Jaina/Jaina.blp, I tried leaving it as War3Imported.blp, and I tried simply putting BattleMageBetter.blp (the "name" of the skin)

Again, VERY sorry for asking; I'll have my cable checked immediately, and thank's for having such a great site!

Status
Not open for further replies.