• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

If Dragons were Real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Dr Super Good, that's right, but that's more of an "hiring" than taming... because you basically give a dragon wealth (as they all like to have treasures) and he helps you for some time.

Also... for further reference, someone should try to define "tame" so that we may speak on the same terms... otherwise i fear we might enter into contradictions for nothing.

Level 24
Well to start with the orcs did not really tame the dragons but rather force them to serve them and they did so using the dragon soul which contained the powers of all dragons in Azeroth. And if you actully look at warcraft lore dragons were never hired that's just something they've added in the melee maps and what happens in the melee maps isn't lore and have never acourding to lore happened.

Level 24
Other games? Since when is warcraft lore another game? WarCraft lore is a part of all the games and that's fact and if you play the WarCraft III campaign you'll see that all of the aspects are mentioned. (Maybe not Nozdormu.)

Level 9
I was saying that when we talk on this forum we talk about both the game itself and the lore... and when i say game i refer to both melee maps, campaign, etc... not just the general lore we know from the books and campaigns.

I would do exactly this, in this order:

1. Find a huge, powerful, amazing, beautiful female dragon.
2. Kill her.
3. Take one of her eggs. Turn others into delicious scramble. Also, take all gold, jewelry and anything she had from her dungeon. Probably chop her and take claws, teeth, eyes, heart and other valuable parts. Feed on the rest.
4. Wait for a baby dragon to crawl out of the egg you took.
5. Treat the dragon like it is your kid, feed it, play with it, pet it, and definitely train it.
6. Repeat step 5 until dragon is at least three times bigger than you. Than, ride him.
7. Do whatever you want. Ride it, raid and burn villages, or help the poor. It's your decision. But first, yell: "FUCK YEAH!!! I'VE GOT MY OWN DRAGON!!!"

Level 24
You don't think he/she will be curioss and if dragons are anything like in warcraft you can't outsmart them, and even if they aren't the lie will alweys bite you in the @$$ somehow.

Level 9
Actually, yes, i agree with lowe1994ba. The dragons, at least in warcraft, are smart, too smart for lies... and if i know correctly... they are also under the usual characteristic of "genetic knowledge", basically all that a dragon knows is passed down to it's babies. Therefor... the baby dragon you have will know of it's mother, and most possibly, will ask about how she died/disappeared. Lying will only work for a few days, they are smart after all.

Level 2
You don't think he/she will be curioss and if dragons are anything like in warcraft you can't outsmart them, and even if they aren't the lie will alweys bite you in the @$$ somehow.
People are smarter than Dragon
but surely dragon is more dangerous than people :D :goblin_boom:

Level 24
To assume that we are smarter then dragons is very unintelligent since you can't really measure intelligens since every animal wields intelligens diffrently since a cat for example has no need to understand the diffrense betwen colors but rather to detect movement in a rapid speed. This is the reason why humans tend to believe that monkeys are second intelligens next to us because they are 99,9% like us which means that they wield intelligens 99,9% like us and therefor do beter then other animals on scientists so called intelligent tests and we ofcourse have a second theory which is that the larger the brain is the more intelligent the animal is and this theory really messes up the first since orcas have the second largest brain in the animal kingdom. So these are really two theorys that battle each others. And then we ofcourse have the third theory and that is that you're going christianity on us and in that case I wount argue with you since it will get me nowhere.

Okay, if you insist. If you do not want to kill the mother dragon and her baby, than you should do this:
1. Train hard, fight monsters and enemies and become the greatest adventurist of all times.
2. Hope that, in one of your adventures, there is a motherless dragon egg waiting for you. Then you won't be lying to the baby when it asks you what happened to it's mother.

Anyway, my understanding of dragons is entirely different. I see them as any other animal, just way more cool and powerful.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Okay, if you insist. If you do not want to kill the mother dragon and her baby, than you should do this:
1. Train hard, fight monsters and enemies and become the greatest adventurist of all times.
2. Hope that, in one of your adventures, there is a motherless dragon egg waiting for you. Then you won't be lying to the baby when it asks you what happened to it's mother.

Anyway, my understanding of dragons is entirely different. I see them as any other animal, just way more cool and powerful.

OR you can just sneak past the mother and try to grab the egg

Level 9
Matia, yes, dragons can be viewed from many different perspectives...
But, as others said before, we are talking here about those in Warcraft. These are quite intelligent beings, if not even more intelligent than humans/orcs/etc (definitely wiser than us anyway), therefor your idea is wrong.
I am simply stating, please do not take it as an offence.

Level 24
Now imagine that lioness 10 times bigger with a scale that's thick enough to hold against any wepon you can ever get your hands on, claws and teeths bigger then you, a breath of fire and wielding magic. Poff, there you have a dragon.

Level 24
Well actully that is more true then most would believe since we have five dragon flights and they all master five diffrent godly powers and all the flights have each an aspect which controlls power unimagineble for humans. To just look at the oldest of the aspects Malygos he was actully cleaver and powerfull enough to invent his own magic.

Level 24
We're not a race that should be assuming these things since we really know next to nothing about space.

Level 24
I'm not saying that there's a realm of dragons somwhere out there in the universe I say that the odds of there actully being a planet with ragons on it is really low but so is also the chanse of there being a planet with naked monkeys.

But if I shall bring in sciense in this conversation then sciense says that the universe is infinite and the odds of there being a planet of dragons is close to nothing but let me ask you what is close to nothing times infinite? INFINITE!

But as I said we're the wrong race to ask if there is a race of dragons in the world since have yet not found out everything about our own planet even less about other planets no human has yet set foot on Mars how are we supposed to know if there is a realm of dragons out there somwhere.

Again I don't belive there are any dragons in this world but it would be idiotic to ignore the possibility how small it may be.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
I'm not saying that there's a realm of dragons somwhere out there in the universe I say that the odds of there actully being a planet with ragons on it is really low but so is also the chanse of there being a planet with naked monkeys.

But if I shall bring in sciense in this conversation then sciense says that the universe is infinite and the odds of there being a planet of dragons is close to nothing but let me ask you what is close to nothing times infinite? INFINITE!

But as I said we're the wrong race to ask if there is a race of dragons in the world since have yet not found out everything about our own planet even less about other planets no human has yet set foot on Mars how are we supposed to know if there is a realm of dragons out there somwhere.

Again I don't belive there are any dragons in this world but it would be idiotic to ignore the possibility how small it may be.

HUEHAUEHUAHEUAHEUAHUEHAUEHUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHUAHUHEEAUHEAUHHSUAHSAUAHUSHUAHEUAHEUHSUAHSUHAUHUHUAEHA

Ha.

Level 24
I'm trolling you extremly, I think that there might exists dragon looking creatures on other planets (it even exists dragon looking creatures on this planet) but I don't think that there is fire breathing, magic wielding flying gigantic lizzards on other planets.

what is it? dragons?

picture-30552.jpg

KILL THEM AND DEVOUR THEIR SOULS

Status
Not open for further replies.