• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icy Enviroment Doodad Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hey guys, id like to request some things for my project, Borean Tundra, which im working a lot these days, and i need some good envyroment doodads, 1st, I need an icy version of the ''Shrub'' Well just a basic Recolor to match the Frozen feeling, i also need recolored the ''Fissure'' doodad, with a more black and white color, to look like its frozen, and for the last one, id like a frozen version of the ''Wheat'' model, this time to be more black and grey, thanks if someone can make it and ofc i will +rep :D

So to sum up, i want an Icy version of the following doodads:
Shrub
Fissure(all the models please :D)
Wheat(thats pretty easy)

I will +rep if someone makes it for me! :D

Level 23
Okay, I already found a solution for the shrub: It's using a different shrub (animated) which can be found in the UTM. You should be able to easily recolour that one with a tad less red and green and get good looking results.
I'll link you to a screenshot of one of my terrains, which uses this shrub : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...264429549-m0rbids-terrain-showcase-tundra.jpg
(Note: Blame me, but it's an very old and badly done terrain, but meh, the shrub is included and that's the use of it now :p)

Try this solution first please, and if it doesn' look like you want it, I can still check if I can retexture the shrub.
Other things, I'll look later for them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.