• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need Voices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I just start making my first campaign, and I want it to be good, so I need voices for dialogs. Can some one help me? If you are interested, please leave your email at this topic or just send me an email on [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------
I will do my best to creat great campaign!!! :)

Level 3
SURE

well sure man i have some programs that record vocals and i will do some for u if u want i also have a large collection of ones ive collected any thing u want me to say i will

Level 5
Thanks man :D ! I will count on you. When I will have some more dialogs in my campaign, I will tell you.
by the way, you can post your email here or on my mail, and you can send me some examples too.

Level 3
Aight

Aight man but just try to tell me asap for the forum cause i was wondering if u were still gonna do it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.