• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Voice Actors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey there guys and gals! I need voice actors for a campaign that I am making! Here is the list of people and what your voice needs to sound of.

female-Neara (female-soft and gentle voice, but can also be loud and commanding.) audition line - I am there, loved one - and - What form of beast is it?
male-Gankar (casted: Showrstudios)
male-Marthepian (casted: Showrstudios)
male-Poiseradon (deep voice, wise sounding) - My people go against me, but what do they know? I am the Lord of Sazul (saz-all)!
male-Zuezus (wise and young sounding) - My brother is weak in his decisions. He has bent to the will of lesser demons.
male-Philomtenes (young and quick sounding, very stiff sounding in a way) - Greetings, travelers! Lord Zuezus is aware of your arrival.
male-Battlemasters (general unit)(low voice, sonds like he has been through war) - What do you need? - and - Is there something to kill? - and - I am on it, master!
female-Banshin (in the middle of high and low voice, and talks quickly) - You crazed beasts belong to us! The Black Elves shall not give up on you!

email auditions at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.