• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need people to help me on a new project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone!

I'm new to world editing, and I'm not (yet) really good at at. Though I'm learning fast!
There is this project I'm working on called Maplestory ORPG. I just finished the 'Beginners island'. If u would like to test it you can, the map is attached to this thread! I need some people to check my trigger and help me with some spell etc. You will get credits in my map! :)
Also for the terraining and modelling if u would like to help, pm me or send me an email at '[email protected]'.
Also if u find any bugs or thing that should be changed, pm or email me!

Thanks to all of you already!

Attachments

• MapleOrpg v0.1.w3x
    1 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Level 6
Also don't go for a ORPG Right away unless you got a nice team and have okay knowledge of the World Editor. I'm not judging you. It is a suggestion. Anyway either ask Pharaoh_ Since he's incharge of Help Zones to move it or a Admin in Admin Contact.

Level 3
I asked him, so this thread should be moved shortly.

Also, the only thing I was ever interested in to make is an orpg. When there are some things that don't seems to work out, they can always be removed/replaced. That's why I'm searching for people to help me out a little. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.