• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help with Triggers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am haveing some trouble with the Triggers in the World Editor.. My problem is, when I step on a region it plays my "Cinemetic / Camera Action Trigger" but if I keep steping on the Region, it will keep repeating.. I dont want that to happen.. I only want the Region to work one time... How do I make it so the Region only works one time? :roll:

Level 3
Hehe, all you have to do is to place the "Turn off this trigger" Action in the trigger, make sure to place it over all the other actions :)

Level 5
Slave Master said:
Hehe, all you have to do is to place the "Turn off this trigger" Action in the trigger, make sure to place it over all the other actions :)

eheheh thats rite turn off this trigger or you can make like wait for 2 sec than turn off the triggers

Level 13
randym4a1 said:
Slave Master said:

eheheh thats rite turn off this trigger or you can make like wait for 2 sec than turn off the triggers

I would put the "turn off"-action on trigger-actions beginning. If you add a wait time, what will happen if another unit enters the region before the wait time expires? Right, the trigger will run again.

Level 5
DarkShadow said:
randym4a1 said:
Slave Master said:

I would put the "turn off"-action on trigger-actions beginning. If you add a wait time, what will happen if another unit enters the region before the wait time expires? Right, the trigger will run again.

yes my bro,,, skip remain actions :) and that hardly happen well its triggers , they can edit watever ways you know bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.