• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help with a LOAP terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, how are u? I'm working on a project which is similar to a LOAP, but it contains elements of an RPG, as well as single player. The thing is that im not a good mapmaker, and i dont have much free time. So, if someone has time, could help me to make a map (or do it alone) that is useful for a loap but may have other functions of game, like an rpg.
I have attached a map (it's mainly a sketch) and a picture with a structure that i would like to retain.

Attachments

• Heroes.w3x
    814.3 KB · Views: 41
  • ThePaladin.JPG
    ThePaladin.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 124
Level 3
Ok, map is kinda nice. O-well, atleast original. Anyhow, do you have any idea, where to place the different shops/jobs/houses?

yes, kinda, i have a sketch (in Spanish) of the zones, and about the structure of the picture, i plan to improve it, because it's a key element in the plot on the map
if u want, i can traslate it and upload to the thread

Level 34
Are you asking for a terrain, or a whole map? This should probably go in the request forum.

Edit: Yeah, it sounds like you want someone to make you a map. Request section it is.

~Moved~

Level 3
It looks kinda boring and empty. And cliffs are evil.

like i said, its mainly a sketch, all the cliffs are only a guide to orient during the development of the map

@: TheBlooddancer :
I looked at the sketch, and although I can translate it, I don't think it useful for a LOAP, perhaps you or someone else can show me how to improve the terrain according to that style of play

Status
Not open for further replies.