• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I make a request for a pokemon map! Help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello. :)
Im in a hurry for a matter that need to be done.
I gone to many places
but i've found noone to willing help me.
I came here specificly because here the place seem to contain many skilled guys and i may find a guy who is fan of the theme of map and may help me :p

As the title may explain what i need, i would like to ask for ur skills guys ( for free if it's possible, if not we will figure it out ( is enough if u're willing to help)to help me in a map -pokemon actually- which is already made but have a great need of fixes and .... fixes mostly, so it gonna get well playable.After this happen IF u keep willing to help me i would like some adds at the map, which actually mean triggers.To be more specific the triggers will be at spells.The rest triggering need to be done anyway cause.....
Sorry for my broken english and bad grammar.
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/204915/ This is the unprotected version from creator it self in which triggers are not f****d.So it can be worked.BUT!!! I don't want this version to be fixed.This version....It's benefit actually is that is unprotected already and doesn't need unprotection (mannual) which will result for map to do not work.Also it means that creator does not really have any problem for anyone who will mess to do what ever he wants with the map, since he leaves it unprotected.
There is ideas to be added on it ( easy ideas) which cannot be said -sadly- to creator cause he's chinese :/

This version. http://www.epicwar.com/maps/176883/ is the 1 that i need to get fixed and balanced ( a bit ) nothing serious.
sadly is protected and it can't get unprotected for a lot of reasons but mostly because it won't be playable.
So i want the game "pokemon 6.9" at first link to come to level of the version pokemon nation revolution 1.7F.
When everything gonna be exactly to 6.9 as it is at 1.7F then the fixes will start so the game gonna be more playable ( because it have some bugs and need some various balance/ fixes).( or u can make the fixes meanwhile u making the 6.9 as 1.7F is.)
If ur team guys have any time to share upon this map please let me know via private messenger or simply reply here.
If there was anyway to unprotect 1.7F without triggers get damaged then all the work gonna get finished in a week or so.
But 6.9 is way back from 1.7F so there is more things to be done :/
Please any here who got some free time and is skilled or u think that u can succed my request help me if u want.

Any help please? For anything ( cause of my lame english) that wasn't clear please ask.

I don't want not at a chance to be mentioned in credits not even as tester.
I want a skilled guy to make a good pokemon map or -obviously as a matter of fact - to edit it and make these 1 or 2 or 5 :p fixes and balances ( under my instructions / ur opinion will be well accepted since ur experience is far more bigger with maps than mine( zero mine).

I like very much it's theme.I hope that there will be found a guy who will make this map far better than already it is.I can wait as much time as is needed for the map to get done.

Level 4
did you make the map in subject?

Hmmm. I'll be honest. I don't really get ur meaning :) Though, if u asking if the map is my creation, it is not. Is a map which need some fixes and adds ( if is possible because fixes have priority).Creator sadly is chinese and i can't message him neither people who care about this map ( Europian) and sadly seeing this situation he thought that nobody like his game and he abandomed it.
Now i searching someone to make it better.
Also i have to note something.

Sadly 1-2 guys who attempted to help me said that the specific map need big knowledge and someone who study major computing so it can get fixed and this is because all backed off when they saw that the map is not writen in jass but in V jass which is very hard and only Proffessionals? Can mess with it.
It's ofcourse obvious for who ever open it at his editor. Im just notifing.

Status
Not open for further replies.