• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Searching for a WC3 map creator partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi as you can see my name is Darkxs, I've been working on a New Pokemon World map, but I have now realized that i need a partner to make this map 100% finish!
The terrain is about 95% (Maby some last things)
The Pokemons is about 80% (There is 99 right now will be about 125 to 150)
The Spells 0% (I will work on them)
The triggers 5% (Can't make that advanced triggers (And I have never been good at triggers))
So as you maby can gess, do I need help for the triggers, so if you think you can and will help me with the map then send me a message at the Hiveworkshop and I will answer as fast as I can.
Info about the map: It contains Pokemons from Red/Blue/Yellow/Golden/Silver/Crystal/Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald versions of Pokemon.
:cool:
If you agree to help me, I will send you the map and we can start the work.
You will get Credits for the help OFC.

Level 3
I'll sign on for your GUI stuff. BTW: i'm not a pokemon fan or w.e. but i can help you on the abilities

Level 3
i played a pokemon map once...it was kinda dull

if im gonna do this it's gonna need some flare!

...and a name

Level 9
hey maybe i can help, im not really the ultimate pokemon fan but i used to watch and i know a lot about it. wat models apart from pikachu are u using btw..? :)

Level 8
I am not a Pokemon fan at all, but I think that the pokemon maps could be very fun if som1 just made it right :p (Thats what I am trying to do)
It sounds good that you all well help me with it,
what I need is a withdraw trigger that moves your pokemon into your Box/area or somthing.
A trigger that makes you summon 1 (Only 1) of you 6 catch pokemons.
A trigger that spawn random pokemons in the diffrent arenas.
and a trigger that moves all the trainers to the arena (When the time is out), where the has to fight each others pokemons until there is a winner just like the this map:
Pokemon World 7.2 - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com
But I can alsog need help to other things in the map, but nother that i can't make by my self.
If you will help me with that then let me know Jarri, Propicio and hive01. Plz tell me your MSN so you can get the map as fast as possible and we can talk about our work :p (If you don't got MSN the tell me another way I can send the map to you)
(Jarri I havent made pikachu yet :p)

Last edited:
Level 3
Yea I can help you out with all of that stuff. Just post the map as an attachment in ur post...

Level 9
lol ive played that map before, its boring

sorry i dont think i have time to help with this, im getting very busy!

Level 8
Well here is the map.
Ok the triggers:
Up in the top of the map, there is 12 gray squares, that is the place there shall keep each one of the different players Pokemons.
The spell that makes the pokemons summon and withdraw cost 100 mana, but the trainer got mana regneration :S so if you could make that the trainers can't regenerate mana it will be great!
The trigger need to send only on of you 6 Pokemons out at the time, so you can change between them.
A trigger that spawns pokemons around in the map.
A trigger that after a number of time will give them a lvl.
A trigger that starts the tournament when the time is out.
A trigger that can withdraw your pokemons.
A trigger that makes it possible for the player to only get 6 pokemons.
A trigger that set all players as enemys of each other.
if some of the tiggers I've have made is in the way of you work then just delete them.
Vercas if you want to help me to then your welcome :D i realy need all the help i can get with this triggers.
THX, REP and credits to all of you who helps me, I am you deep thankfull!
If you alsog got some cool ideas for spells then tell me them and I will see if they can be usefull (Remember the spells has to be Pokemon look a like :p)
Ohh and 1 last thing if you are working on it then plz let me know and tell me when you think it is done :D

Attachments

• New Pokemon World.w3x
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
Level 8
3 hours LOOOL! dude your AWSOME!
I could not even made it on 3 months!
version 1.22? I never I've been working with Editor for about 2 years, and I have never heard of a other version. What do you got?
If you got another version of it, can't I them open up the map?

Level 3
Seriously those triggers shouldnt even take 3 hours...they are simple enough for like half an hour...but i'll let vercas, the self proclaimed GUI master, handle that for you.

lol.

Level 21
Shut up, i am helping him and he likes this. I am doing a good work, and i am talking to him every time to see what he want. I completed his systems, i made the spawn system and more!

You do not have to look intelligent if you are intelligent.

I am helping him because he needs help. We are talking on skype. Now he's offline.
If you want to help him too then try to do a better job than mine.
Tomorrow i will finish the tournament system.

Last edited:
Level 8
I can only say that Vercas has 100% right! He is doing a GREAT job and use 100% of hes skills in triggers to help me.
He is very good at that, he listen to every thing i need, and tells me things of warcraft that i diden't even know (And I've been working with editor for about 2 years) and do every trigger that I ask him for.
He is a kind person and a very x500 good team m8!
Respect Vercas :thumbs_up:

Level 8
well I i am pretty sure that Vercas can do the triggers :grin:
But I could use help to trigger spells and icons.
A spell that creates the Objects\Spawnmodels\Naga\NagaDeath\NagaDeath effect as a circle around the hero/Unit/pokemon.
and of cause damage enemyes around it.

Or i could use some pokeball icons like this one: http://www.relaxaejoga.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/pokeball.gif
but with a black background.

If I need help to anything els Okunevic I'll let you know m8 :wink:
Thx for the interest :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.