• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I have a problem with patch 1.7. help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, this is the problem
imagen.png
When I install patch 1.27b, the map when they create the game only works, but when they do it through the local network, it did not work. What I did wrong, could explain how it was updated and how it works. You have to download the patch and copy it to the folder of warcraft 3 and run the update. Remains charged at 31 and does not progress (Sorry for spelling mistakes, but I do not speak English too)

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi.
Still does not work, I already downloaded the map and also copy the LANFIX but it does not work if I leave a linck to update the warcraft 3, or if I miss something that does not work fues remains the same.
I could explain that you were you to work, step by step.

Status
Not open for further replies.