• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I got an Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I followed the instructions in the README file, but as I waited for the prelude to load, it said I had an error.

This application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Program: d:\program files\warcraft iii\war3.exe
Object: CustomObjectField (.?AUCustomObjectField@@)

Did I do anything wrong?

Level 3
lol, how much space is left on your hard drive? that could be your problem. try either of these suggestions
1. Re-dl ROTD
2. Re-dl wc3 (tft)
3. Re-dl ROTD (if you re-dl'ed wc3 [tft])
4. (If it still wont work) Check how much memory/storage space is left on your hard drive, if its 90-95% full delete worthless garbage (example: demo games/programs, games/programs you never use or havent used in a while
5. *shrug*

Level 4
i got the same message i deleted heaps off my hard drive and it still says the same thing I have 256mb ram 40gb hard drive with heaps of space and the error occurs before the prelude is even half way through loading and if i try to play it i get the same message as above and after that i cant load up any maps or campaigns even the ones that come standard to the game so i have to reinstall tft im using version 1.17 of tft if that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.