• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I can't upload pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I have a old problem, about uploading pictures. When I Screen Capture (ingame) in warcraft 3, the folder I get in screenshot of warcraft directory is TGA. When I go to tinypic, photobucket or imageshack to get a url of picture I always get the same, the picture can't work in that format, choose another. Then I go to some site to convert the TGA to JPEG then I go to tinypic and I still receive the same. So I can't upload pictures on Hive Workshop. Out of warcraft (ingame)- that has not been captured in warcraft works. This is very important because if I have a map how would I present ingame when the ingame screenshots can't work. I don't know how does it work for you.

This is a very old problem please tell me how can I upload pictures from ingame.

Level 16
oh! now i get it! you capture some in-game pics right? you can't possibly upload it (you already know that)
so what you should do is open microsoft paint and open the screenshot.
after that, save it then choose file format.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I have a old problem, about uploading pictures. When I Screen Capture (ingame) in warcraft 3, the folder I get in screenshot of warcraft directory is TGA. When I go to tinypic, photobucket or imageshack to get a url of picture I always get the same, the picture can't work in that format, choose another. Then I go to some site to convert the TGA to JPEG then I go to tinypic and I still receive the same. So I can't upload pictures on Hive Workshop. Out of warcraft (ingame)- that has not been captured in warcraft works. This is very important because if I have a map how would I present ingame when the ingame screenshots can't work. I don't know how does it work for you.

This is a very old problem please tell me how can I upload pictures from ingame.

Use Irfanview, GIMP or a similar program to open the .TGA files, save them as .png files to maintain the quality. If your screen resolution is high, you might want to crop out parts that are interesting and/or resize the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.