• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I cannot seem to figure the melee initialization triggers out, even though I've done it a hundred times.

Level 5
So for some reason the game did not recognize the starting units as the starting units, so I moved them all away. It now will not do anything when the game starts. All I want is for the melee I to play a Melee AI match against itself, but it wont seem to do it!

EDIT: I already tried to "set melee AI for picked player" and that didn't do anything either, I could have sworn that had done the trick before.

• Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players controlled by a Computer player) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Melee Game - Create (Race of (Picked player)) starting units for (Picked player) at ((Picked player) start location) (Include Heroes)
      • Melee Game - Use melee time of day (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Give trained Heroes a Scroll of Town Portal (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Remove creeps and critters from used start locations (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Set starting resources (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Run melee AI scripts (for computer players)
EDIT: Looks like it simply doesn't work in testing but works fine from the game so ok!

Last edited: