• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make more than 4 computer ai races in one map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Pleas annybody i have woundered this for some long warcraft 3 years how do i do it in the texture editor or what ever i want to make warsong orc , blackrock orc , twilight orc , ogre Clan ai im dying to make this pleas help i could even give you 500 swedish crowns * euro 50 for good help :ogre_haosis::goblin_jawdrop::thumbs_up: or i give it to te site

Last edited:
Level 25
Just create your races, put them in either human, orc, undead or night elf category.

Create an ai for the orc warsong, only use the orc warsong units and buildings.
Then create an ai for the orc blackrock, only use the orc blackrock units and buildings.

Repeat until happy.

Level 3
First of all, you shouldn't be buying any help. So keep your money.
Also, your question is a bit confusing, make 4 AIs is exactly the same thing that make 1 AI.
I don't know how to explain how to do it, I'm a really bad teacher :p
So, here's tuturial that might help you.

you are right man! i was desperate . stil i am i dont catch this world editing i cant really understand how it works....

Level 3
Just create your races, put them in either human, orc, undead or night elf category.

Create an ai for the orc warsong, only use the orc warsong units and buildings.
Then create an ai for the orc blackrock, only use the orc blackrock units and buildings.

Repeat until happy.

yeah but how do i do with the triggers

Level 3
Use the AI editor.
Lookup a tutorial for it on this site if needed.

this tutorial is a Little to hard for me to understand , any body from sweden Stockholm that coulkd help me i invite you to dinner and bring my lap and give you cash candy

Status
Not open for further replies.