• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to make Item That reset cooldown of all abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, i would like to make Item that has effect of ability that can reset cooldown by any % of all abilities that current hero uses while carring the item.
I work with GUI not JASS.

Thank you,
Geeg

Level 2
But if i will reset all cooldowns, it wont work the way i want it. I want to reset CD by 50% of any ability not 100%. So for ex. if i have firebolt with CD 5 sec on my hero and i aquire this item, now i want to have the firebolt to have 50% less CD (2.5 sec). Same should work for other abilities that this hero has with the item for CD aquired. Btw i have around 20 heroes in my map, so this item should work for all of them.

I am unsure if you want a cooldown reduction stat or you wana an active that shortens running cooldowns.

The cooldown reduction stat is just an start ability effect event in which you set the cooldown stat of the casted ability to it`s base * x, if your unit has the item. That's the way some public published systems regarding cooldown in the spell section work.

The running cooldown reduction is far more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.