• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to make aimbox of campfire bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi, i have vanillia wc3 campfire model the one without pig, link for it to download is WC3 Data I am making survival aspect in my map my heroes are able to give items to campfire in order to create new items that way. but the issue is aimbox is so small and it really requires an effort to aim it propley and give items to campfires inventory. how can i make it so its easier to aim campfire i tired to change selectionvalue but ti doesnt help, i read on other threads i need to modyfity some stuff at model, i tired to modyfity minimum and maximum event and i think i made it even worse, bound radius is 0 by defeault.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64

^ Have you tried this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.