• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to fix this problem with SFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I just downloaded a few of special effects and i wanted to attach the effects to the art-target or art-caster field of a certain spell. This problem occurs when i cast the spell, the effect works but the "effect" actually displays twice rather than once. Is there a way to fix this?

For example, one of them was a fiery wave, but it displays 2 fiery waves consecutively rather than just once, how to fix this without model editing, and hopefully without triggers, but triggers are okay too.

Level 2
Art-target is displayed at the target of the spell, and art-caster is displayed at the caster. If you set both of these to the same SFX model, then yes, you'll get two SFX models.

guys please read before you post, i said "Consecutively", which means a total of 4 times, 2 at each. I want it to be one at each, so 2 in total.

Status
Not open for further replies.