• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to add items to shop with endless stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok so first of all i know how to add items to shop and all of that.

So, the problem is that if i use

Neutral Building - Add Lesser Clarity Potion to Shop Misc 0020 <gen> with 99 in stock and a max stock of 100

The item will dissappear after 1st buy, and if i add it via manually (not trigger) i cant set the stock amount, so it will be a max of 5 clarity potions for example.

so i need a way to add items to the shop and have endless stock and if not endless then at least 100 in stock and work.

I have been trying anything possible this is beyond frustrating, i did many hard things to the map but this is holding me back, such a simple thing and yet soo complicated. please please please help :pcry:

Level 2
It just.. doesn't work.

Also tried setting it to 1 , wich is not default....and doesn't work also.

If someone could make a noob tutorial on this i would be really really really grateful..

Oh lol ! The stock replenish interval was on the actual items, not the shop ! and i had to edit it from there to work ! Thanks ! :D Finally done it !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.