• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Need Info] how can i prevent a map from being changed when published

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Probably due to how player settings work in singleplayer and multiplayer in Starcraft II. I assume that's one of the things that "stop working"?

You have to become better at explaining things rather than "I did this and now stuff is bad".

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I have not been able to reproduce the problem you are describing. Everything that works in singleplayer for me also works in multiplayer.

Could you post some specific examples of the problems you are having? What works in singleplayer? What does not work in multiplayer?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
the cost in terrazine for alien units(zerg drone, protoss probe) in the command center vanished. the science vessel became unproducable. the animal refinery also stopped working.
Very strange...

restricted
Explain what you mean by this. Is it there but disabled? Is it not visible? Does it just not exist at all?

It sounds like there is a dependency clash with some of the mods you have chosen. Could you post the list of mods used as your map dependencies. Order is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.