• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

>Need help with a problem in my published game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I published a game, all workes fine and the game is great except from one thing - I gave to one of the units I created requirement that let it be produced only once (like the mothership), and from some reason it workes for me but not works for my opponents and allows them to produce this unit freely, which causing disadvantage for me and my allies, because this unit is too strong if it produced more than once.

I would very very appreciate any suggestions you have which could solve this problem because the last thing I want is to remove this unit after I worked on it for over a month...

Level 1
I attached for you map which includes the exact requirement I have to my custom unit but only with the Voiid ray instead. Its called "Void Ray Requiremens".

Appreciate your help (-:

Attachments

• Requirement Check.SC2Map
    10.4 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.