• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Holy Henge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Inspired by some random icon used by palladin's in WoW (Dont remember which one it is :p). I present to you: Holy Henge. Center of the Holy Henge worshipper's religion.

Edit: Final terrain now on front page, all wips have been deleted.

Attachments

• Holy Henge - Kopi.jpg
    Holy Henge - Kopi.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Level 19
Level 5
Is this any better? And yes, I know that the grass seems really really simple, but I just cant find a way to ''improve'' it without f***ing it totally up.

Last edited:
Level 5
Allright, I raised the camera abit and removed the green grass tuft next to the front tree (I suppose thats what you ment with ''whit'' grass, redmarine?)

Last edited:
Level 5
White grasses/ shrubs have met their doom in form of my mouse and delete button.

Last edited:
Level 5
Is this any better? Again i point out: i just seem to f*** up the overall impression of the terrain when i try and add to many things.
Anyways, unless some hits me in the head with a really good idea im gonna call this one final.

Last edited:
Level 36
Dont listen to MasterStryke! :p

The light is amaizing. and the flowers aint no big deal, and as is not the ground texture either, just remove that stone at the road and add one in the right grass place, and it will look much better! :D

Level 5
OK, terrain improved due to keiji's suggestion.
And MasterStryke: i never changed the light, just took the screenshot at a later time during the animation cycle.

Attachments

• Holy Henge.jpg
    Holy Henge.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
Level 5
Yeap, im pretty happy with the way it turned out. I think i can call this done now and move on with somehting else.
Thanks for your critisism guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.