• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey to everybody. First i ask the moderators to wont ban me . Some of my warcraft friends told me a strange story about Hive . They told me that after years of researches they descovered some dark things : Few years after Blizzard released Frozen Throne with campaign editor they realised that the campaign editor was a misstake , the custom campaigns become more and more popular and the number of players of WoW and the original campaigns become low . They decided to destroy the custom campaigns and to hunt the makers down , that is why many campaigns were lost and many makers desappear . My friend tell me that Blizzard hunt makers such Badthrall , MartinezTG and MedMapGuy . Also Darky was a minion of Blizzard and his campaign Nature Call was made to be the face of the Hive , to become the greatest custom campaign and Blizzard to control all , that is why in his campaign are blizzard voice acting . In 2006 Darky was fired because he was no longer in use for Hive . In 2007 a german company took the control of Hive , that was the golden era of custom campaigns , as you can see many campaigns were uploaded in 2007 , most of them by Herogod of Tuzec . My friends believe that Herogod and Tuzec worked for that company . In 2008-2009 Blizzard controled Hive again but in november 2009 Blizzard was banished , but in this time Blizzard stole 10 millions dolars from Hive . After 2009 Hive is no longer control by Blizzard but my friends believe that even today some moderators are ordered by Blizzard . I know it sound very strange . What you think it is real or just a fiction ?

Level 35
No, it's the illuminati again.

conspiracy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.