• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Hippogryph Riders related edit requests

Hello, i am in need of several model edits. Would like to ask if anyone in the community would be willing to perform the required work:

1. Hippogryph Ranger
There is one in Hippogryph rider and derivatives pack by Ujimasa Hojo, that one however is for some reason a custom wrap.
I required simply the Sylvanus on the Hippogryph, so that i can change her texture to Shandris to obtain a flying Nightelf ranger hero.

2. Highelf Hippogryph Rider on Armored Hippogryph
In the Hippogryph and derivatives pack is Armored version of the brown Hippogryph,
also in Hippogryph rider and derivatives pack is the High Elf version of the Hippogryph Rider, which saddeningly rides the unarmored version of the brown Hippogryph.
I would like her to use the Armored mount instead.

RangerHippogryph: needs to be vanilla Sylvanas as rider.
SylvanusWindrunner: to be put on the RangerHippogryph.

HippogryphBrownArmor: the highelf Archer should be riding this one.
ArcherHighElfHippogryph: the highelf Archer to be transferred to HippogryphBrownArmor.

Attachments

• RangerHippogryphV1.02.mdx
    190.5 KB · Views: 5
  • SylvanusWindrunnerV2.06.mdx
    106.2 KB · Views: 6
  • HippoGryphBrownArmorV1.01.mdx
    158.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ArcherHighElfHippogryphV1.01.mdx
    193 KB · Views: 4