• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hihi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
well i just dug out my battle chest RoC/FT pack from under my bed and remember how awsome this game is and was so anyway I used to be a member back in the old wc3sear.ch days i see that activity has just started to pick back up good ^_^ just wanted to say hi to muh new friends :grin: HIHI! and i hope to be releasing spells and map pronto and mabye start an old project that i was in the middle of... had just got my first model to work when I stoped playing... i hope this community reachs the sze that it used to be and that i can come on here each day and look at all the new icons, maps and such that is posted each day once more ^_^ i love these games and put many hours of my time into playing them thanks for reading muh rant ^_^

Level 2
mabye you should not tell people what to do ^_^ and i know my english isnt very good

Level 2
not hate your just the reason i hate amirikans you think you can tell everyone else how they should speak ^_^ on almost every forum i go on i get shit from some dumbass amirikan about my bad english so fuck off and clean your own side of the fucking street befor you tell others to clean theres -.-

Level 14
Woah , Calm down please and follow the rules , Since that you're new to this site I wont bother punishing you , Please read the rules so you wont break them again.
You just broke the following rule:
Flaming
Flaming Deliberately hostile or insulting messages may not be posted under any circumstances. Flaming should be reported and may be severely punished.
If you would like to become more familiar with the rules please visit:
Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.