• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi! Mr.thecheeselover is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi.

I am 13 years old. The first language that I learned is french, so it means I could do mistakes when I write in english. I'm pro with gui, I know Jass and I'm making my first system in vjass. I made one sfx model. So I know a bit the model editor. And I make music with Fl Studio8 the demo. :thumbs_up:

Level 13
lol there's cons and pro's for being 13 and saying it on the internet just most have horrible con's is all so no 1 ever says it and ya i know a french 13 yr old and when he doesn't shut up im like I WILL START ANTHER REVOLUTION and then hes shuts up

and welcome and enjoy your stay =]

Level 4
Lol. I said my age cause all people in the WE communtiy think that a 13 years old isn't capable to know Jass and Vjass... And I started to learn Jass when I was 11. So don't juge some one by his age. Sry this is my fucked and old account. lol Thecheeselover is my new one

Last edited:
Level 13
i judge every1 age is just 1 thing you can judge som1 by its 1 of the simplest also

Status
Not open for further replies.