• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi Everybody, Hello Hive Workshop,Im Dean Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi everyone im Dean Chucks. I am very happy to be in this community. BTW im a HON map maker, i worked as Modeler and Terrainer. I quit because i find HON so borring.. ^_^.. Hope that someday I can also make Impressive maps here in this community.. BTW im an IT student in Manchester, England. Im a Greek but im living in England. So i hope that i may have dozens of friends, learn many things about Warcraft 3... Im just wondering how Java is connected with this game?
and also im new to the Editor.... The Editor seems to be advance with those of HON's but im still confused on how to use it. Maybe a good friend can help me..... Thanks and im happy to be a Hiver..... :goblin_good_job:

Level 12
Hello, welcome to the Hive.

Concerning your question, Java is not related in any way to Warcraft III mapmaking, unless you plan to create a website for your maps which includes java. Perhaps the syntax is similar but that's about it. But I may be wrong.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.