• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Hero Damage Problem with Robo Goblin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, I have 1 hero with spell based on Robo Goblin spell that will change his appearance based on his Robo Goblin Level. My Robo Goblin have 3 levels ( level 1 change into Red Dragon, level 2 change into Blue Dragon and level 3 change into Green Dragon). Each dragon has different base damage in Wc3 Editor. Robo Goblin worked out fine until i change my hero back normal form and his damage also changed from 113-120 to 51-71. Is there something i can do to make my hero retain his 113-120 damage after change back to his normal form?

Hero base damage 50
Alternate Red Dragon base damage 75
Alternate Blue Dragon base damage 100
Alternate Green Dragon base damage 125

i know hero default stat of base damage was 0 in Wc3 Editor. I think game changed my Hero base damage back to 0 after he returned to his normal form. Any help would be appreciate. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.