• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well this is my first serious project, and its gonna be a Hero Arena with a twist. All hero's is on the same team, and the goal is to be the first one lvling to 50. I think that i will make 20 different heroes with own custom made spells ofc. I will make 3 different lvling zones, what i have in mind is one forest area with low lvl creeps, a water area with lvl 15-35 creeps. and atlast a castle kinda area with high lvl creeps. Each zone will have it own Boss. There will be many shops with stat upgrade, potions, and weapons and armor.
I've made an alpha with 5 different heroes 1 area and a city just to test the difficulty if u want me to post just send a msg or post^^:thumbs_up:. As said earlier this is my first ''serious'' project and i will test many times online for feedback, i can host. If there is a need for how to host on battlenet tutorial i can make that. Hope u like my idea

Status
Not open for further replies.