• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help with AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello guys. So i have a map where zombies run by themselves, find your base, but they get distracted by towers or they go in some other places. What i need is that they focus on the wall that is holding the entrance inside my base. Any ideas or somebody who is better with AI to check the map and help me. Much appreciated)

Level 11
action: Every 2-10 sec of game time.
set group = all units in playble area matching conditions: matching unit type is Zombie (or something)
set point = entrance position
pick every unit in group then do actions
order picked unit to move (or move with attacking) on point
destrou group
remove point

Level 1
And what if i have many bases? I set them to find and attack the walls that hold the entrance, but they get distracted by the towers and just run around the base. Is it possible to set their focus somehow on the walls? Some kind of priority of attack? Thank you)

Level 11
And what if i have many bases? I set them to find and attack the walls that hold the entrance, but they get distracted by the towers and just run around the base. Is it possible to set their focus somehow on the walls? Some kind of priority of attack? Thank you)
Create an area around the entrance. and add condition after pick every unit
if an area contains picked unit
then attack entrance
else move to entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.