• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok how do i make a new race on wc3? Like for one map i took that was already made when i bought the game how do i add a race to the map like say naga or something.

Level 8
Make a custom unit for every unit/building/hero you want the race to have. Then you Link them all together with the Techtree part in the object editor. And make sure you have a builder, to build all the buildings that train all the units.

Level 1
ok thanks. Yah i know the builder stuff and that sort. I used to make footmen maps but never tried making an entire new race and such

Level 1
Wait. I went in to the tech tree properties and it wont stay on naga or leave the option to select them from the team pick menu. and it wont let me add another custom race it only allows the main four naga and neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.