• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
well as i haven't introduced myself either i will do so now.

i am a guy from Denmark 17 years old and attends the gymnasium.
in my sparetime i do karate, a bit of warhammer, going to partys etc. and of course homework:p

well that was my introduction;)

Level 2
already have :D
and i definetly agree that there are somthing to be proud of (especially the wh_40k :)) but what happened to the idea with the 40k td in a fantasy edition????
(the idea was on the board for aproximately a half year ago).

Level 5
Sorry this is off the topic but I was told that Fantasy exised before 40K on the same world, and that only the Humans, Orks (i think) and Necrons-who'd been sleeping-survived. I speculate that Eldar just could be the Elves :)
Btw Hello to Erathon

Level 12
Hail and greetings new guy, I hope you have fun here and enjoy yourself. If you need any assistance please let me know and I will help you out as best I can, or if I am unable to I will send you to who can best help. The main things I ask is that you read our rules, do not be a necromancer, and please do not ask Rasmus for everything possible (that is why moderators like me and several others are given our powers).

Status
Not open for further replies.