• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hat, British Flag, American Flag and model edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
British flag and American flag

Hello. I am making a map about "Battle of Guilford Courthouse" inspired by the movie "The Patriot"
I would like to have models of two flags with the pole with wave animations(the flags can be attachments/doodads)

UnionFlagLarge_1.gif

continental%20flag.jpg

Last edited:
Working on something else at the moment. Use Magos Model Editor for that. Get the default flag, e.g. Objects\InventoryItems\HumanCaptureFlag\HumanCaptureFlag.mdl
and delete the parts of the flag, so that only the stick stays. Then import your flag model and edit it.
Thanks. Ok I removed the default flag. How can I put both models together? When I try to open another model it just opens it removing the previous one I opened. And can I also change the colour of the stick so it looks more like a metal pole?

Status
Not open for further replies.