• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hashtable Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I've started getting back into the editor after Reforged came out and I've had a problem using hashtables (using WC3 Reforged) in my map so I made a very simple map with a VERY basic trigger to debug the problem. Basically, If a unit casts an ability, save the real value 100 and then immediately check to see if it was saved. For some reason, when I cast any ability, the text displayed is FALSE. If I try to load the value that I just saved, it returns a 0.000. Any help on this?

• Events
    • Map initialization
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Melee Game - Use melee time of day (for all players)
    • Hashtable - Create a hashtable
    • Set VariableSet HashTable = (Last created hashtable)
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Hashtable - Save 100.00 as 0 of (Key (Target unit of ability being cast).) in HashTable.
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (Load 0 of (Key (Target unit of ability being cast).) from HashTable.) Equal to True
      • Then - Actions
        • Game - Display to (All players) the text: |cff00ff00True|r
      • Else - Actions
        • Game - Display to (All players) the text: |cffff0000False|r

Status
Not open for further replies.