• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hard Request (If ur up for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Ok So Im creating a Zombie map, got the models, created the skins, loading screen and have all units sorted aswell as plot, abilities and The triggering.

The one thing I have not mensioned above is the terrain!
so i am requesting a compleate 128 by 128 terrain. I am also requesting doodads to be placed in this terrain.

The terrain will be for a zombie map so therefore i want it to be dark and gloomy. There should be several towns in the area and the towns should look deserted. There must also one town (doesnt matter where) and this town should have corpses lieing arround and fires, plague cloudes etc... This town will be the Zombies spawn point. I also want a hill at the top of the map somwhere which will be where the expeditionary forces arrive.

Finaly there should be a helicopter landing zone (for evacuation) somwhere, and there should be no places on the map (other than in towns) where you cannot see at least one tree, and i want a variation of different types of trees also if u could use imported models i would also be happy.

I dont expect this to be completed in a day or even a week but if you could get this done as soon as possible i would be realy greatfull. +Rep and Credits in releced map for help. If multipul terrains are posted i will give rep and credits to all that have obviously spent time and effort on their creation.

NOTE: Do not Spam on this thread or talk about anything other than the terrain. Also if you do not wish for the terrain you create to be used anywhere elce plz state so. If u want credits on loading screen say if you want credits on quests say. Thanks In advance.

I might have what you need or atleast part of it, stop by Clan MMU, and ask for Mr.Sexy. id like to see your project first, since i was planning on makeing an zombie survival of my own, Heres a pic, its a lil further along since though.
http://www.mapmakersunited.co.cc/forums/showthread.php?t=85
Heres a link to a thread with a pic, and explination of my idea...
i made the terrain for functionallity far more than beuty although once i finish itl look pretty good. But id like to know about your project and its potential before i give this terrain up XD

Level 8
ghost indeed i am making my C&C map however i have found myself with some free time while i await the models i have requested, i am also actually returning to an old project with this zombie map, I have terrain but it sucks, and by the way the terrain does not have to look like anything specific but it MUST follow the above guidelines. And to anyone who wants to help me with my C&C map look for my thread titaled Command and Conquer Renegade Forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.