• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Covenant Models needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I Need covenant character models for a map im doing, with the right models i plan on later projects involving the covenant.

if u are a big fan of halo then you should know about most of wut i describe and more.

not all models are requested to be made by one person, if u feel you are able to help me with one or more please let me know.
I need someone skilled who takes pride in their work for the task.

Models ill need are...

Infantry

Covenant Elite - same as ours but slightly modified.(i know we have one here at hiveworkshop, but its legs are wrong and has no team color).

Jackel - id need two slightly different models for the scale of the job i need them for. one of the models would have the energy shield on their arm and the features of the jackels from halo1, wielding a plasma pistol.
The other Jackel would be wielding a covenant beam rifle, also with halo1 appearance.

Hunter - the only thing i request of a hunter model is when they get close to an enemy they raise their shield and bring it down as a melee attack.

Vehicles

Ghost - I cant find any ghost models for the life of me if u feel you are up to the task plz inform me.

Wraith Tank - the move animation will have it bobbing slightly, and when it fires the flaps on top open and close.

Covenant Dropship - either the U-Shaped one from the first halo or the Dome shaped one from 2 and 3

Buildings

Supply containers - those purpleish containers

Gravity Lift - as seen in halo1, below the truth and reconciliation

The models i am in desperate need of are the U-shaped covenant drop ship, the Jackel, the ghost, and wraith.

If you are interested in making one or some of these models plz let me know.

Level 1
ya, halo, halo2 and such. the requests are there for ppl who want to make new models themselves, with the description i posted above for each model. although im not picky at all if anyone has any covenant models i would greatly appricicate if you would share them or let me know where i could find them.

Level 1
ive began modeling a u shaped covenant dropship from halo 1. its not 100% accurate but it looks like wut its supposed to. i used milkshape 3d and am currently downloading photoshop in order to texture it and such. any ideas on wut i should use to convert it to mxd anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.