• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4?

Halo 3 or Call Of Duty 4?

• Halo 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • COD 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Okay, many people say halo 3 sucks, and cod 4 rocks, and many others say cod 4 sucks, and halo 3 rocks. So, which one is truely better?

Halo 3. I like Halo 3 (as well as 1 and 2) because it's more simple than COD4. The graphics are kickass, espcially on my HD Plasma Screen TV, and it's just all-around fun to play. Everyone can use the same weapons, and you dont have to rank up to use better ones. I also like how it doesn't make people die so fast. The only downfall is it's slow way to get your ranks up.

COD4. I like COD4 because it tends to have a little more (not much) action than Halo 3. I like the easy way to get your rank up, and how easy it is to kill people (I know I said I liked slow dieng in Halo 3, but In COD4, fast death makes it more enjoyable). And overall, the gameplay and graphics are great. I also like the customizeable weapons and perks, although, the only downfall of COD4 is you need to rank up to unlock weapons.

In conclusion, I think both games are great, and are big hits.

So, what do yu guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.