• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Grunt Roar

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I needed this for the orc racial and I couldn't find it anywhere so I had to extract it myself. I think people should be able to find these kind of things in the hive as long as the quality is decent and the edits are good, all credits to blizz
Contents

Grunt Roar (Model)

Level 21
Lowkey agree.
But hear me out: if a map maker wants to give Roar to an orc units, he might find this model useful. It's always bugged me that the night elves' roar uses the Skull Of Gul'dan model lol
This is already a problem for developers :)
This resource would be very useful if the author added a few more different models for each race :)