• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

- Group Membership -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings noble members,
I want to share some powers with you as well.

From time to time, users show some interest, and want to join our group.
Please, all suggestions and discussions about "becoming new member" should be taking place here.

Right now we have few candidates and I would like to see your opinion as well.

ABGM726
Seedin Aether
Theodon of KoMe
Rheiko (no experience)
Legal Ease (Joined 23 September 2013)

What are your opinions about them?

Level 30
Those are some great candidates and whats better is that I know each of them because they are my friend here. Now to give my own insight to each of them:

abgm or ABGM726 - this guy started in Hive and uploaded his own melee maps and at the same time review with me and I can say that he shows much interest to reviewing for everyday he reviews maps at Map Section and even at Map Development (though rarely at Dev). But now he is quite nactive but one word is that he really DOES fit for this group!

SeedinAethyr - this guys shows great passion in reviewing. Why? In every review he makes is a wall of text. It might be quite hard to read and also not that formal but it is motivating and explains one by one the faults in a map, good things and bad things in the map and lastly, the Suggestions and ratings. Mostly, this guy DOES really fit on this group because he shows great passion at Reviewing maps though same as ABGM, he is inactive at this time.

Theoden of KoMe - This guy I think is strict when it comes to reviewing but what the hell!? His reviews are just good and also is very informative. He points out the faults in a map and what is good in it. He started in hive by reviewing maps but now like ABGM and Seed, he is quite inactive also but I do think he deserves to be a member of this great group!

Rheiko - This guy just started by this month I think and I saw one review of him. I dont know if he has more but I can see he likes to review, judging that I saw one of his VM to a user that he likes reviewing maps but for me, we need to WATCH him first review more maps before he joins this group.

Legal_Ease - One of the best reviewers. Reviews any kinds of resources and when he review, expect many good feedbacks from him. He is a user who wants to please creators with his kind reviews. Also he is quite formal at reviewing because he design his own map reviewing template which I think is good for a reviewer. For me, he 100% deserves to be HERE.

That sums up my comments to each of those users which I also treat as my friends here in Hive! :cgrin:

Thank you for adding me. I want to second StopCampinGnOOb's motion to consider Twilight. He has been consistent and helpful. His maps are nice and I think he is a good fit. Also, Rheiko is fairly new but we should keep an eye on him because his comments are very insightful and he shows a lot of promise.

Thank you again, please let me know what I can do to help out. All members of the group should feel free to VM or PM me anytime for any reason, I will be happy to offer whatever I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.