• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Grand Battle v2.06

Map Description

The characters of video game and anime, have had a long rivalry that began since the last battle. Now they plan to fight in a great battle that will decide once and for all who is better.

Visit the forum: http://grandbattle.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rankings

You can access the online rankings at Azeroth Inn. This online ranking gathers the scores from account data and sorts the accounts in descending order.

To join the online rankings, you will need to setup an account first through Azeroth Inn. Make sure to fill in the required data fields and that you fill in the battle.net id that you use to play the game. The battle.net id that you fill in must match the one that the encrypted code uses to authenticate.
regisui7.jpg

After your account is setup, if you don’t have a code, start playing game. Winning a game will get you +2 rep, losing a game will get you only +1 rep. The encrypted code will be given to you at the end of the game.
35383362hd3.jpg

Once you receive this code, upload it to your account in that website.
accnp3.jpg

Enter your code
codeip0.jpg

When playing another game, you will need to load your progress using your current encrypted code.
loadks9.jpg

Note:save/load system not available at Single Player Mode
Changelog

v2.06

------ FEATURES
[X] Added new items: Potion of Agility, Potion of Strength, Potion of Intelligence.
[X] Increased Hollow Mask size.
[X] Changed Headprotector's model aura.
[X] New Hidden Character: Numemon.
[X] Add ".unstuck" command.

PS:
To play as Numemon, pick Bomberman, while in Shop Area (before the game start) type ".stinky" without quote.

------ BALANCE
[X] Increased selection scale for these heroes/units: Donald, Sakura, Bomberman, Donkey Kong, Haunter, Naruto, Large Body, Shadow.
[X] Increased scaling value for these heroes: Bomberman, Mumbo.
[X] Decreased Ichigo scaling value.
[X] Increased Frozen Blast damage from 300/400/500 to 400/500/600.
[X] Increased Bomb radius from 250 to 300.
[X] Reduced Reset Timer mana cost from 140 to 25.
[X] Reduced Reset Timer cooldown from 45/30/15 seconds to 30/16/2 seconds.
[X] Increased Bomb cooldown to 3/2.5/2/1.5 seconds.

------ BUGS
[X] Fixed Skull Bash tooltip.
Keywords:
anime, arena, hero arena, video game, FF, naruto, AI, pokemon, digimon, mario, ctf, lina, inverse, yoh, ryuk, mario, super, smash, brawl, samus, mumbo
Contents

Grand Battle v2.06 (Map)

Reviews
14:14, 29th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Great packaging of the map, proper crediting, I checked it and everything looks fine, seems to work and it has nine mini moderator Thumbs Ups, Approved. I won't be reviewing it fully, so you won't get a...
Level 1
hm okay =)
the luigi skills are based on his brawl skills

SKILL 1
Name: Green missile
Type: Active
Description:luigi fires himself through the air to dmg and stun his opponents
stuns and dmgs ever enemy he hit in this state
cast-time: 1-2sec
CD:30~45(cant decide)
Range: flight-range...uhm...600~700
Duration: stun duration: 1 sec
lvl1: 100dmg
lvl2: 200dmg
lvl3: 300dmg

SKILL2
Name:Super Jump Punch
type: active
Description:Luigi punches his enemy into the air and deals random dmg
cast-time:instant
CD:30
Range: melee
lvl1: 1-200dmg
lvl2: 2-350dmg
lvl3: 3-500dmg

SKILL3
Name: Luigi Cyclone
Type: passive
Description:everytime luigi gets hit by a melee unit, he has a chance to counterattack it.
lugi whirls around his enemy(the enemy cant act in this state but it also cant be targeted or dmged from another force), dealing 3x (40+(10%str))and releasing the enemy with a 400 knockback effect
lvl1: 5%
lvl2: 10%
lvl3: 15%

ULTIMATE SKILL
Name:Negative Zone
Description:luigi creates a zone around himself.
every enemy in this zone is slowed by 50%, dmg reduced by 50% and get 5 dps
luigi is also slowed and he cant attack in this state.
cast-time:
CD: 100
Duration: 20 secs
lvl1: 400 aoe, Luigis movement penalty on himself= 50%
lvl2: 450 aoe, Luigis movement penalty on himself= 40%
lvl3: 500 aoe, Luigis movement penalty on himself= 30%

HFR

HFR

Level 22
the luigi skills are based on his brawl skills

You can also use Green Fireballs, similar to Mario's Fire Flower, but whitout transformation.

And this map is very good, and fun too, because I can play with some cool characters and the spells are well made and triggered. And AI, of course, I'm a BIG fan of AI maps, this thing makes me rate it an nice 5/5.

Level 8
Found bug:
1. If Son Goku die when casting kamehameha, the kamehameha still charging not dissapear).
2. If Vivi stop channeling black hole, all unit that sucked into the black hole still pause. (AI not paused)
3. If Sonic die when casting spin charge, the spin charge still charge. (not dissapear).

That's all

HFR

HFR

Level 22
I think Luigi Cyclone can be active like this:

Luigi Cyclone
Type: active
Description: Luigi charges for 1 or 2 seconds, then he starts spinning (but the player can still control him) and dealing damage for every second (like Blademaster Bladestorm) ,stunning and knockbacking all the enemy units in range.

DMG per second:
lv 1:50
lv 2:100
lv 3:125

Stunning time:
lv 1:1 second
lv 2:2 seconds
lv 3 :3 seconds

Spell Duration:
lv 1:2 seconds
lv 2: 3 seconds
lv 3: 5 seconds

Level 5
yeah new version Luigi is fun to play good work with him but what is this new map preview picture? Please change it back to the old one or add every one seen on that pic (Link, Wario, Peach, Kirby, Samus, Fox and that thing that looks like baby Mario or something).
On my first game this version crushed after around 20 minutes dunno what happened I will give more details about this once I can test it again.

Level 3
luigi is a beast lol. though when I was playing with AI one of them was luigi and he got perma slowed by his ult somehow, and it lasted the whole game. dunno how it happened but it's something to look for. Also after just finishing shaman king, I find Yoh's skills a bit unsatisfying >.< But anyways, it's a pretty fun map, so gj with it so far XD ah and you can use hotkey spam (R+H) to spam Black wargreymon's ult a million times with no cd and do massive damage.

Last edited:
Level 1
i was playing ichigo just now and i found a bug.

i was in bankai mode, and died shortly after it wore out.
and then after i revived thebankai skill becamse passive like and couldnt click it again. along with this bug, my hero would be uncontrollable at times. and not listen to my commands, be it move or getsuga.

=\

Level 5
I was wondering, can you use your code AFTER you chose hero? I want a special hero... But I always have to load a code, you know? ;D

HFR

HFR

Level 22
The changes are good, I'ts great to play with Luigi (mainly using Super Jump Punch) and the new Mario and Luigi models are amazing! Where you found them?
I have an new suggestion: You can replace the "Mario Finale" attack with one of the most knowed Mario ability: When Mario eats an Super mushroom, he transforms into Super Mario, that is twice (or thrice) the size of Mario. You can use an ability like this:

Super Mario-Mario transforms into Super Mario, incrasing size, HP and attack and knockbacking enemies during transformation.

Mana cost: 120

Spell duration: 60 seconds.

You can use "Avatar" as base.

PS: In changelog, is "Mario Bros. series" instead of "Mario Bross series"

Level 5
alright Sakuras skill Chiyute no Jutsu causes the game to crashes 2 seconds after she used it.

Level 8
I can't play this new version, because i have many homework, but, i will play the new version tomorrow or two days again.

Level 1
yay finally hes there =)
and i have to say...hes well done =O
im also pretty impressed by the new mario/luigi models
they are really awesome

Level 16
I was wondering, can you use your code AFTER you chose hero? I want a special hero... But I always have to load a code, you know? ;D

yup, like DoOs_101 said, you can load it anytime before the game ends

The changes are good, I'ts great to play with Luigi (mainly using Super Jump Punch) and the new Mario and Luigi models are amazing! Where you found them?
you can find them at WarCraft Unlimited :: Home

I have an new suggestion: You can replace the "Mario Finale" attack with one of the most knowed Mario ability: When Mario eats an Super mushroom, he transforms into Super Mario, that is twice (or thrice) the size of Mario. You can use an ability like this:

Super Mario-Mario transforms into Super Mario, incrasing size, HP and attack and knockbacking enemies during transformation.

Mana cost: 120

Spell duration: 60 seconds.

You can use "Avatar" as base.

but i like mario finale very much :grin:, maybe i will replaced the star power.

PS: In changelog, is "Mario Bros. series" instead of "Mario Bross series"

oops :ugly: thanks

alright Sakuras skill Chiyute no Jutsu causes the game to crashes 2 seconds after she used it.

hmm it's strange, it didn't happen when i test it.

Agreed, this bug is a bit annoyning, Negative Zone slows all the units in range and their remain slowed even after death...

the bug occurs when luigi death while negative zone still cast. i already fix that, but not in this version :smile:

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Thanks for the model links :thumbs_up:

I tested too (Autocasting and active) and didn't hapenned anything...

Note: In game, I think Sakura's name is wrong. As far as I know, it is "Haruno Sakura", instead of "Haruna Sakura".:con:

New tip: You can make Samus Aran, the famous Bounty Hunter from the Metroid game series. Zerox made an very nice one here http://wc3r.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=160

Last edited:
Level 16
Thanks for the model links :thumbs_up:
you're welcome :)

I tested too (Autocasting and active) and didn't hapenned anything...
it's crushed the game in wc3 v1.22

Note: In game, I think Sakura's name is wrong. As far as I know, it is "Haruno Sakura", instead of "Haruna Sakura".:con:
oops thanks :thumbs_up:

ok i'll release the critical update to fix some bugs.

Reactions: HFR
Level 5
What about adding Snake? (The Metal Gear Solid dude)
One of his spells, cud be planting a mine.

Level 1
okay here are some of my ideas:

Kirby:

SKILL 1:
NAME:Final Cutter
DESCRIPTION:Kirby deals first some dmg in a very small aoe in front of him. then he jumps up and when he lands he does a shockwave in his direction which deals initial dmg

lvl1:50starting dmg,70 shockwave dmg
lvl2:75starting dmg,140 shockwave dmg
lvl3:100starting dmg,210 shockwave dmg
MANACOST:hm 100 maybe
CD: 25 secs

SKILL 2:
NAME:Stone Form
DESCRIPTION:Kirby uses his stoneform to prefent him from dmg.he cant attack, walk or use skills in this form.

lvl1:+10 armor
lvl2:+20 armor, kirby gets a 50% chance to block 35 dmg while in this form
lvl3:+30 armor, kirby gets hardened skin while in this form
MANACOST:75
DURATION:20secs,cant be aborted
CD: 60-80 secs

SKILL 3:
NAME:Sucking in
DESCRIPTION:Kirby sucks his enemy in, deals small damage over time(heals himself for the amount) and can spit him out for 400units to deal initial dmg(surrounding enemies hit by the spitted out enemy recieve the initial dmg too)

lvl1:10 dps for 3 secs, 50 initial dmg
lvl2:20 dps for 4 secs, 75 initial dmg
lvl3:30 dps for 5 secs, 100 initial dmg
MANACOST: 100
CD: 30

ULTI SKILL :
NAME:Swallow
DESCRIPTION: Can only be used while "sucking in". kirby deals the initial dmg of "sucking in" without spitting the enemy out(but hes already out of kirby)
kirby learns the Ultimate skill of the swallowed enemy but always on lvl 1(the new skill dissapears after usage)
lvl1:120 CD
lvl2:100 CD
lvl3:80 CD
MANACOST:90

sorry for my bad english...
im posting the other one when im home(im in the college at this moment)

EDIT: okay now im home...

Hero: Pokemon Trainer(INT hero )(i have 2 versions for him...i post both)
the pokemon-trainer himself is invulnerable and has no attack, but he can summon one of 3 pokemon which fight for him (if one of the pokemon dies, he does it too...also...the pokemon share the same life+mana bar and the same inventory(the pokemon trainer himself doesnt have an inventory))
he can only have 1 pokemon out at the time but he also HAVE a pokemon out to prevent abusing at time challenges.
the pokemon are also heroes and have always the same lvl as the trainer but they dont get exp on their own.

----VERSION 1----

SKILL 1:
NAME:Choose Squirtle
DESCRIPTION:Choose Squirtle to fight for you
lvl1:squirtles skills are at lvl 1
lvl2:squirtles skills are at lvl 2
lvl3:squirtles skills are at lvl 3
MANACOST: 150
CD: 30 secs

[squirtle(INT hero)'s skills are:
water gun: deals 30/50/70 dps in a line for 3 secs
Withdraw:squirtle is invulnerable for 2/4/6 secs. 40 secs cd
Waterfall:Slides to targeted location and deals 150/200/250 to every enemy hes touching in this form]

SKILL 2:
NAME:Choose Ivysaur
DESCRIPTION:choose Ivysaur to fight for you
lvl1:ivysaurs skills are at lvl 1
lvl2:ivysaurs skills are at lvl 2
lvl3:ivysaurs skills are at lvl 3
MANACOST:175
[Ivysaur(AGI HERO)'s skills are:
Vine whip:deals 50/100/150 dmg and pulls the enemy to ivysaur
Razor Leaf: deals 75/125/175 dmg to a target, has a 20% chance to deal the double dmg
Bullet Seed: like that missile skill of the tinker...with 15/25/35 dmg per seed]

SKILL 3:
NAME:Choose Charizard
DESCRIPTION:choose Charizard to fight for you
lvl1:Charizards skills are at lvl 1
lvl2:Charizards skills are at lvl 2
lvl3:Charizards skills are at lvl 3
MANACOST:200
[Charizard(STR HERO)'s skills are:
rock smash: deals 100/150/200 dmg and stuns for 2 secs
Fly: charizard flies into the air to crush down on his enemy to deal 100/200/300 dmg
Flamethrower: its like flame strike of the bloodmage...just with 30/60/90 dps

Ultimate SKILL:
NAME:Triple Finish
DESCRIPTION:summons all three pokemon to fire a huge 3-elemental-beam(
lvl1:300 dmg in a line
lvl2:400 dmg in a line
lvl3:500 dmg in a line
MANACOST:300
CD: 60

----VERSION 2----
just the same like version 1 but the pokemon can handle their skillpoints theirself...so the pokemon trainer has his 3 normal skills directly at the start and can only learn his ultimate later(i hope u understand what i mean X_x)

Last edited:
Level 6
The game is very fun at the beginning, but after 60 minutes of gaming, it's being boring... You should add a duel battle every 10 minutes. The people with the highest levels of each team will go in the arena and fight each other (with full hp and mp). If you make the duel battle, take the one with highest level cause the one with the most kills won't work due to the ksers.

GL with the map!

Here's a site about my favorite game: A lot of characters which would give you some ideas Smash Bros. DOJO!!

The dragonball guy with black hairs is protected against the ice attack of Subzero... When I shot with the ''shockwave of ice'', it hits the ennemies but not him... Is it normal or it's a bug or I was just unlucky to have this bug? All I know is that i didn't missed him (average AoE spell)... I let you watch it by yourself!

Sonic is one of the hero I hate fighting against... He's the hero who run away the fastest... Even when I stun this hero, he have time to run away! AAAH!

You should add a page in the Quest menu which tell about the auto-recipes, I mean the recipes... Or you can add a shop with all the recipes? (only show the 3rd tier recipes, the 2cd tier recipes are already showned in the item name).

Some people are camping the opponent base and kill the ennemy soo easily... They just have to go in team and gank one hero... (target a specific hero). You should add an attack to the revive stone: 2 options: Cooldown: slow Attack: 1-1 Special: Stun the target for 2-3 seconds or freeze for 5-6 seconds OR Cooldown: Very Fast Attack: 10-14 Special: 2% critical which deal x3 of the attack

Last edited:

HFR

HFR

Level 22
You should add a duel battle every 10 minutes

Agreed!

I have some suggestions too:

Samus Aran: (The orange robot-like one in the preview image).

SKILL 1:
NAME:Charge Shot
DESCRIPTION:Samus charges for short time and them launches a powerful ball of lightning (or plasma, Phazon, whatever) at the enemy. Cannot be used while in Morph Ball.

lvl1:2 seconds charge, 150 damage.
lvl2:2 secs charge, 200 damage.
lvl3:3 secs charge, 275 damage.
MANACOST:
lvl1:100
lvl2:120
lvl3:135

Cooldown: Maybe 15 or 20 secs.

SKILL 2:
NAME:Morph Ball
DESCRIPTION:Samus morph into a ball, allowing her to move very fast, increasing armor and use bombs. Samus cannot attack while in this form

lvl1:+2 armor. +20% Movement Speed.
lvl2:+3 armor. +25% MS.
lvl3:+5 armor. +35% MS.
MANACOST:75

DURATION: This skill is like's Goblin Tinker's Ultimate, Samus can stay in this form until she dies or the player use the ability again.

Cooldown:30 secs.

SKILL 3:
NAME:Bomb
DESCRIPTION:While in Morph Ball form, Samus can set bombs like mines that explodes after some time.

lvl1:40 dmg, explodes after 3 secs.
lvl2:65 dmg, explodes after 3 secs.
lvl3:85 dmg, explodes after 2 secs.
MANACOST:

lvl1:35
lvl2:40
lvl3:50

Cooldown: 25

ULTIMATE :
NAME:Screw Attack
DESCRIPTION: Samus charges the jump towards an area. spinning and slashing the enemies dealing massive damage. Cannot be used while in morph ball. Lasts 4/5/6 seconds.
lvl1:300 dmg.
lvl2:375 dmg.
lvl3: 480 dmg.
MANACOST:250/275/300.

Level 3
hmm nice samus suggestion but I'd say merge it so samus gets morph ball bombs when she uses morph ball, and replace it with like a multi-missle shot or something =D would like to see her in the game too.

Level 1
There's an model of Samus here:(Team Colored) WarCraft Unlimited :: View topic - Samus Aran [Team Color Edition]

Interesting.

MISSILE BARRAGE:Samus shots several missiles in an area, dealing damage, stunning and (maybe) knockbacking enemies.

lvl1:120 dmg.
lvl2:175 dmg.
lvl3: 230 dmg.

STUNNNG TIME:

lvl1:2 secs.
lvl2:3 secs
lvl3:3.5/4 secs.

the stunning time compared with no casting time+ area dmg of this amount would be a bit overpowered IMO

Level 2
Hello, I really like your map, and I know some bugs(ver1.3b) like the magic of naruto -Kage Bunshin no jutso- (isn't working), sometimes, the spell Energy Blast from Vivi hold the enemies on the ice walls/stones ... with Shiro Emiya, the Archer, using a combination Dagger + Warp is possible to climb the walls(on the one hand this is interesting), and animations of attack is outside the correct time(Luigi, Ryuk, Goku - just a little bit) -> you can see this by using the zoom on the hero, holding ALT and listening to synchronize attacks.

If my English is wrong, sorry, my English is not so good.
...im just trying to help a nice map :D

Last edited:

HFR

HFR

Level 22
the stunning time compared with no casting time+ area dmg of this amount would be a bit overpowered IMO

scorpion182 may choose the stunning time and damage. Like here (I have an new suggestion):

MISSILE BARRAGE:Samus shots several missiles in an area, dealing damage, stunning and (maybe) knockbacking enemies.

lvl1:Shoots 3 missiles dealing 30 damage each.
lvl2:Shoots 4 Super Missiles dealing 40 damage each.
lvl3:Shoots 4 Ice Missiles dealing 40 damage each and freezing enemies for 2 seconds.

STUNNNG TIME:

lvl1:1 secs.
lvl2:2 secs
lvl3:-----

Level 8
You forgot to fix the kamehameha (Goku) and descend heartless angel (sephiroth) spell. If caster moved by a spell or die, the spell still charged.

If i use thunder shock near my friends, and my friends killed by enemy, in the text, the assistant is me, that's weird.

Energy blast spell can make people sucked into the ice wall/ stone (If you cast near ice wall/ stone).

Well, that's all

EDIT= I've played again and found something weird. Look at my attached thumbnails. It's flying Pikachu, is this bug on model or bug on the map? I don't have any idea of this. ( I've attached Thumbnails if you want to look). Maybe pikachu can fly because pikachu use quick attack or it's ultimate spell.

Attachments

• Bug.jpg
    Bug.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Bug 2.jpg
    Bug 2.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Bug 3.jpg
    Bug 3.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Bug 4.jpg
    Bug 4.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Level 2
Energy blast spell can make people sucked into the ice wall/ stone (If you cast near ice wall/ stone).

Oh.. yes... but there is alot of stones, then anyone can do this all the time = easy kill (just hold your enemy into the wall/stone and kill[Melee heroes are vulnerable])

EDIT= I've played again and found something weird. Look at my attached thumbnails. It's flying Pikachu, is this bug on model or bug on the map? I don't have any idea of this. ( I've attached Thumbnails if you want to look). Maybe pikachu can fly because pikachu use quick attack or it's ultimate spell.

It happened with me too... I was using Pikachu's Ultimate then I died, and after the respawn I was flying (bug)

There is some of screenshots with my enemies(bots-test) into the ice stone
and they can not flee because they do not have any blink:

Attachments

• Bugwall(1).jpg
    Bugwall(1).jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 169
  • Bugwall (2).jpg
    Bugwall (2).jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Bugwall (3).jpg
    Bugwall (3).jpg
    159 KB · Views: 113