• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Hero For ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
What I seen in most of the ORPG game don't have any Blacksmith hero that craft item for teams if your ORPG difficulty will be hard you can add in a Blacksmith hero to assist their team on crafting items if you need more suggeston for your map pm me.

Level 2
Yeah but now proffesion is to common how about something uncommon for your ORPG?What I like is something not basic something complex that nobody have means like hero I liked customs but I don't like basic much people live their way like this if you try who knows?maybe you get a good rating?If this idea is not good you can ask for others.

Level 4
It's just that I don't think it's fun to play a class that can just craft stuff... Crafting stuff shouldn't be a main thing it should be an extra optional thing, but well everyone has their own opinion.

Level 2
Its not just craft its got other skill like you can add it more skill as berserk crafting will then be their ulti but their ulti means Crafting will have a 240second cooldown so it makes fun and will consume all mana when you craft a item and must have a armor if you want to upgrade you can add many stuff in to it as the craft is just a side skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.