• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Gods vs Devils 2 : Rise of the Naga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Gods vs Devils 2 : Rise of the Naga
Altered Melee
2v2

Hello all ! Maybe not all of you played my other map God vs Devils 1.04 (last version). For those of you who want to play and follow the storyline into Gods vs Devils 2 : Rise of the Naga download the map here.

~STORYLINE~

The Light Forces and the Dark Forces still fight for the endless dominance of the world, and threw this war and devastation, High Astromancer As'shanel grew desperate that the war might reach his beloved princess. So he used his magic over the astronomy to call her here threw the ring she gaved it to him while he was imprisoned into the Naga Kindown. After the summoning, As'shanel waited day after day, in hope that one day his queen will come to him...and that day has come ! But Naga Princess Shalla wasn't the way you expected...she comed prepared to battle and her presence here could meen only one thing : Shhht...you mortalsss....yourr timee hasss paaassst...now it'sss the naggass timee.

She used her army and simply crushed the City of Restless, leaving it ruined behind, killing allmost everyone in it. Those who managed to flee separated into camps all over the map in hope that one day the naga princess shall fall. Even if most of the city people fleed, the Captain Guard and Archmage Antonidas weren't so lucky. The Naga Princess charmed both of them to seek and destroy everything they see.

After the destruction of the city, the Naga Princess invaded the whole land sunking the battlefield, and then going to her lost love : As'shanel.

~NEW THINGS~

-level cap of heroes raised to 15
-new bossess
-new items
-new spells
-new abilities
-quests included
-many other new things

~POSSIBLE QUESTIONS~

1. Will old characters from the other map return?
Only a few characters will return. Example : High Astromancer As'shanel will return this time as a lvl 15 boss, and Archmage Antonidas, after the events with the Naga Princess, will be now a lvl 13 boss.

2. It will still be a 2v2 map?
Yes, currently. But i am working on making it a 4v4 map...but that will happen only in the upcomming versions.

I await your comments and critics, and if you have some suggestions for the map, i would be glad to hear it.

~SCREENSHOTS~

Screenshot 1 : You see a part of the sunked battlefield.
Screenshot 2 : You wanna know what's behind that door? :mwahaha: You will have to wait untill the realese.
Screenshot 3 : Here you can see a part of the ruined City of the Restless wich will become a instance.
Screenshot 4 : And here is the entrance to a ancient naga temple.:xxd:

Click below to see...

38931066.jpg

74899419.jpg

97235281.jpg

48893824.jpg

Last edited:
Level 7
Will there be any custome stuff (units,buildings,heroes,ect.)in the H,O,NE and U or is it gonna be like a "mele"?

well dunno yet, maybe cuz of the lvl cap raised to 15 i will add some extra buildings to each race, but dunno.

Sounds really cool. Any pics of the terrain?

i'm glad you like it :p, screenshots will be comming soon :p

=EDIT=
screenshots added

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.