• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

God of Mountain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
there is a strange animal living in the mountain its name ginkotsu dai menankutkan all people every night in a village and we should kill him but not that easy because it is very difficult to kill ginkotsu

if anyone likes to play ninja saga you know ginkotsu

in this folder there are new men and can rent a very exciting and also given a five star please please if you like

Credit:by me

I make it my self no doble post

Keywords:
Ginkotsu
Contents

God of Mountain (Map)

Reviews
19:52, 9th Nov 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
What you have to do is fix the creator name "Created by Unknown") and do not ask people to give your map 5 'stars' (thumbs up).
A 5/5 means almost the best you can find on the hive by the way (only 6/5, a Director's Cut goes above it).

I checked the map and the terrain was rather clumsy: too much blizzard cliffs, sometimes in awkward places.
I don't think you've used any[/y] doodad at all besides trees, the blizzard cliff water is also a bad choice.

You label this map as a Strategy / Risk map, but wouldn't it be an altered melee? The only thing you did is add some units and change a few standard objects.
All in all, the changes you've done to the object editor are very minor and you didn't touch a single trigger.

Try to learn more before uploading.
There's so much you still need to learn about all aspects of the world editor (trigger editor, objects and terrain to sum up a few).