• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Give me some Campaigns to play with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can you guys suggest any good campaigns to play. I played The Curse of The Blood Elves (?) and its sequel, The Forsaken (?). I played Rowan the Wise and it's sequels, Jeopardy of the Horde and that undead campaign(? lol so sry for not remembering), Day of the Dragon, Nature's Call (yes those two campaigns XD), Joe's Quest, Mordork's Quest, Deandra's Tale, and To The Bitter End.

I really hate alternate universes, things that happen if things turned out differently, I sat through Rowan the Wise and its sequels because it was amazing. I really like things that may have happened after Warcraft 3 or what was happening during it. I'd really appreciate it if you guys can give your suggestions.

Sounds like you've played almost all the good campaigns in the Hive Workshop, and some of these are alternate universes despite their quality. I think you missed out The Last Guardian (I think it's also from the same author of Day of the Dragon, but entirely focused on a mage and the camera is fixed at various spots)

P.S. as a note, posting this in Warcraft III Discussion is better than here in Off-Topic

Level 2
Sounds like you've played almost all the good campaigns in the Hive Workshop, and some of these are alternate universes despite their quality. I think you missed out The Last Guardian (I think it's also from the same author of Day of the Dragon, but entirely focused on a mage and the camera is fixed at various spots)

P.S. as a note, posting this in Warcraft III Discussion is better than here in Off-Topic

Oh. I'll be posting there. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.